Architectural Drawing for Theme Parks - Corporate Private Event
This is an activity-based class where workshop attendees will create multiple theme park sketches in a single sitting. Using Google maps, we will virtually visit theme park locations, and draw the scenery as if we were actually there.
In this class you will…
- Learn how to quickly sketch out scenes by simplifying and designing effective shapes.
- Learn how to use materials such as pen and watercolors to convey form and perspective.
- Learn how to create pleasing compositions of shadow and light.
- Learn how to draw people, trees, props and buildings.
The goal is learn how to see a scene, and be able to quickly and accurately capture the essence of that scene in a short period of time. Skills learned during this workshop can be applied to quick ideation sketching, client brainstorm sessions and whiteboard drawing.
Suggested Materials include
- Sketchbook, pen, chiseled tip marker, watercolors
Please confirm availability with instructor prior to booking.
Once you are ready, you submit workshop fee to book your workshop.
This non-refundable deposit locks in your event date. If you need to make a date change, please do so 1 week in advance. Requests for date changes less than 1 week is not guaranteed and done so at discretion of instructor.
Upon registering for the course, the event organizer will receive a Zoom link in which they can distribute to workshop attendees. Please make sure all workshop attendees have a good Internet connection, microphone and webcam, as this is an interactive class.
The class will start with a brief introduction and drawing demo. Next, workshop attendees will do time drawings of 2 - 3 locations (10 - 20 minutes each). Finally, there will be a short Q&A session to conclude the workshop.
Additional Info (Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Date and Time of event
2. Contact phone number
3. Address and location of company (or Zoom Link)
4. Number of guests expected
5. Type of event